With Holi, the festival of colors right around the corner, the whole nation is gearing up to celebrate the onset of spring season. This festival is one of the most boisterous and fun filled festival of all Hindu festivals. People rub gulal on each other’s faces, hug and wish each other ‘Happy Holi!’ It is also wonderful time to send blessings and love to our near and dear ones wrapped in special gifts.
Holi gifts play a major role in strengthening your relationship with your loved ones by making them feel special. So you must keep in mind that the gift you choose must emit a positive vibration and must covey the feeling of love and respect for the recipient. Following are some of the most suitable items which you can gift your loved ones this Holi:
- Sweets: A pack of sweets is one of the most traditional and popular Holi gift. Nothing can be better than showing your love and respect to your friends and family than with delicious sweets and guijiyas.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits have gained a lot of popularity these days. More and more people are opting for dry fruits than sweets as a gift on Holi. You can choose from an array of dry fruits offered in designer boxes and packaging.
- Holi color pack: You can gift beautifully packed gulal, sprays, water colors and balloons to your loved ones.
- Chocolates: These are favorite gifts for all chocolates lovers particularly kids. A box of chocolates or candies of various flavors can be gifted to your near and dear ones.
- Apparels: Gift your relatives and friends beautifully designed apparels this Holi. These are not only colorful but also very useful.
- Hampers: The popular hampers available in the market include beautifully designed trays with sweets, diyas, Holi colors, Idols etc. These include almost all gifts and thus are most suitable of all gifts.
- Idols: You can choose from the idols of Lord Krishna and Radha, Ganesha etc as per your preference. These are considered to be the best way to impart devotional feelings.
- Flowers: Flowers are the sweetest way to bring joy and love in the lives of our loved ones. You can gift beautiful bunches and bouquets of flowers such as roses, carnations, lilies, daisies, gerberas etc.
We at JackandGill.com offer you a wide range of flower bouquets & bunches, sweets, dry fruits, chocolates and various gift hampers at really affordable prices. We provide excellent home delivery services to all our clients in Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Visit our site now and send your loved ones amazing gifts to wish them “A very happy Holi!”