The most awaited festival of Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner and most of you must have already thought of the special gifts to give to your brothers. For those who are still looking forward to some unique Raksha Bandhan gift ideas- your wait is over!
- Rakhi Thali- The most important and popular Raksha Bandhan Gift is the precious rakhi puja thali. This thali includes rakhi, diya, roli or tikka, rice, sandalwood, flowers and of course love. If your brother cannot make it to home this Raksha Bandhan, you can send Rakhi Thali online to him via Jack and Gill store.
- Rakhi Cards- Add more elegance and charm to the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan with special Raksha Bandhan Cards with rakhi attached to them. You can go for funny and musical cards specially meant for Raksha Bandhan. Don’t forget to add a personal message to the card!
- Sweets- Make the sweet brother-sister bond sweetest by surprising him with his favourite sweets. If he is a chocolate lover, you can go for Raksha Bandhan Chocolate gift packs which are easily available in any gift stores.
- Gift Hamper- The gift items in Raksha Bandhan Gift hampers include rakhi, delicious chocolates, Ganpati Idol, Shreetilak Samagri. You can also add photo frames, coffee mugs, flowers or a gift voucher to it. If he likes to read, you can add a novel to the gift hamper as well.
- Fancy Accessories- Everybody love gifts! But choosing a gift to give can be tricky especially when it comes to brothers. You can gift him a T-shirt of his favourite brand, also a perfume can be an ideal gift to give in summers. If your brother owns a motorbike or car, you can choose to give him key ring or car perfume.
Integrate all the ideas given above and make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother as well as for yourself. To send beautiful and affordable Rakha Bandhan Gifts to your brother or anywhere across India, visit us at JackandGill.com.