You can see the streets filled with lovers as the Valentine’s day approaches. These people are excited as well as confused. Excited as they will be receiving a special gift from their significant other and confused as they have to find one for them. Although they have the traditional gift of red roses in mind, but they still want their gifts to be memorable and different than the one they gave last Valentine’s. Here is a list of certain gifts that might clear away your confusion.
- Perfumes: A fragrance including perfume colognes, EDT sprays etc. are one of the most romantic, thoughtful, sentimental and universally appreciated gifts of all time. One can gift his/her beloved a branded fragrance this Valentine’s day. For a woman you can choose from Bvlgary, Givenchy, Dkny etc., which are the best known brands of fragrances for women. Whereas for a man, you can go with Gucci, Calvin Klein or Giordani. These come in dazzling bottles with soul tempting aroma.
- Chocolate: A heart shaped box of tempting chocolates could be a delectable and a romantic treat for your valentine. Various Valentine’s day chocolates come in different flavors including strawberry flavor, dark rum the raspberry flavor, or orange flavor. You can pick the one that is your beloved’s favorite and gift him/her on this romantic occasion.
- Jewellery: Jewellery is a thing that every woman desires. From pendent sets to bracelets, from earrings to finger rings, there are countless pieces of jewelry that you can gift a woman. Many men also like to wear jewelry items like bracelets, cufflinks, rings etc. as these enhance their personalities making them appear classy. You can find intricate designs of all these jewelry pieces inexpensive metals like gold, silver and platinum. If you cannot afford to buy such expensive jewelry, then you can also go with inexpensive jewelry pieces designed in brass, copper, steel etc.
- Cakes: You can celebrate your valentine’s day by cutting a creamy and scrumptious cake with your sweetheart. He or she would be delighted to get a heart shaped Valentine’s Day Chocolate cake from you. If chocolate is not your flavour, then you can go with Vanilla, Black Forest, Pineapple, Strawberry and many more to add sweetness to your relationship.
- Electronic Gadgets: electronic stuff like mobile phones, laptops, mp3 players etc. are fancied by both men and women equal. Therefore, an electronic gadget can be a wonderful gift to your beloved on Valentine’s day. Latest mobiles, laptops, tablets are no doubt the best pick, but these can be very pricey. You can however pick affordable electronics like mp3 players, headphones or earphones. These will be equally appreciated by your lover.
The special occasion of Valentine’s is related to the celebration of love and mutual affection shared by a couple. It is a day when romantic hopefuls express their aspirations to their beloved. You can feel the love in the air as the occasion approaches and see various kinds of exclusive Valentine’s products being sold all around in the market. Leaving aside the commercialism, this is a day meant for lovers. It is a day when people focus on ways to impress and express their affectionate feelings for significant others. It is a day that day to shower our love on our sweethearts and tell them just how important they are to us.
Giving gifts is one of the most remarkable and also traditional ways of confessing our love to someone. You can though buy gifts for your beloved by wandering in different stores. But, the internet nowadays has become a contemporary medium by virtue of which you can send various kinds of gifts to impress your lover from any corner of the world and make his or her Valentine’s day special. Various products offered at these online stores are given below.
- Flowers: This romantic event is considered to be incomplete without a bouquet of fresh romantic flowers. Although long stemmed red roses are the most romantic of all flowers, but the online florists include carnations, Gerbera, iris, tulips, orchids and lilies and make exquisite arrangements of these flowers, which convey your love in their own way. Red colored flowers are generally considered for a romantic Valentines Day bouquet as this hue denotes your passion and strong love.
- Chocolates: A delectable box of chocolates is a traditional favorite for Valentine’s Day. Online stores provide with a variety of flavors of chocolates for you to choose from. You can however pick a box of chocolates that is exclusively designed for the occasion of Valentine’s day. If you want you can also pick a box of chocolates adored by your lover.
- Teddy bears: You can find a variety of cute, cuddly teddy bears offered at the online gift stores. These are available in different colors and in different sizes ranging from small to large. You can also select a teddy bear that says ‘I Love You’ or ‘Forever Yours’ to impress your sweetheart and communicate your sentiments.
- Cakes: You can celebrate your love and affection with a scrumptious Valentines Day cake. A variety of flavors like chocolate, black forest, strawberry, vanilla, pineapple etc. are available in varying shapes and sizes. Heart shaped chocolate cakes are very popularly ordered by lovers on the occasion of Valentine’s day.
- Gift combos: In order to make their gifts more special, the online stores also offer various gift combos, which include the above mentioned gifts. You can send combo gifts like flowers and cake, teddy bear and chocolates, chocolates and flowers etc. These stores also allow you to customize the gift combo.
The most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s day is around the corner. On this occasion, all people especially couples celebrate the love and care that they share and also make vows to continue further with the same spirit. A Valentine’s day gift is one of the most remarkable features of this occasion. You can make this day more special for your beloved with various gifts. There are various online stores that save you from going places and making efforts for buying a gift for your loved ones. Our store, Jack and Gill, is one of those. We offer a plenty of gift options for you to choose from. You can also customize your Valentine’s gift the way you want and we assure to deliver good quality products at affordable prices. Take a look at the products that we have to offer exclusively for Valentine’s Day.
- Fresh flowers: The celebrations of this special occasion of love remains incomplete without involving flowers. You can choose from a wide variety of fresh flowers like Gerbera, lilies, orchids, carnations, tulips and roses for the valentine flower arrangement. Each of the flowers symbolizes your deep sentiments and conveys your love to your sweetheart. Since it is Valentine’s, you should not forget about the 5-Day serenade that speaks of your love everyday in different hues and different quantity of roses. Instead of buying individual bouquets for everyday, we offer a special package, the 5-day serenade ordering which, you will have to pay just once for all the five bouquets and we guarantee to deliver the exact bouquet on every consecutive day. The price of ordering 5-Day serenade is quite less than ordering for individual bouquets.
- Teddy bears: a cute and cuddly teddy bear is a perfect gift that your girlfriend is sure to like. We, at Jack and Gill have a wide variety of teddy bears ranging from pink, brown and white. Depending upon your choice, you can pick a larger one, medium or small. All of them are available at affordable prices.
- Chocolates: you can also order for different chocolates from our store and get it delivered right at the doorstep of your beloved. We have a variety of flavors of chocolates for you to select. For the occasion of valentine we also have special combos of chocolates and flowers or chocolates with teddy bears. You can either send a box of chocolates or you can also go with these combos to make the day more special for your beloved.
- Cakes: we also offer special cakes in various flavors that include Strawberry, Vanilla, Black Forest, Chocolate, Mud cake and Pineapple cake. All of these are available in different shapes and sizes. A combo of heart shaped chocolate cake along with an elegant bouquet of red roses is perfect to impress your valentine.
Every lover eagerly awaits for the Valentine’s day as on this day they get the opportunity to impress their beloved and tell them how special they are. Thereby, exchanging of romantic and warm Valentine’s Day special gifts and greetings is one of the major parts of this popular event. This Valentine’s day celebrates your love with a special heart shaped memento or heart shaped gifts and make your sweetheart feel special. These amazing heart shaped gifts mentioned below will let your beloved know how much you love him/her.
- Heart shaped coffee mugs: A coffee mug in the shape of heart is a perfect gift to show that you are head over heals in love with your significant other. Every time he or she sips coffee or milk from this mug, your memories will definitely envelope the ambiance making your loved one more in love with you. You can also personalize this heart shaped coffee mug with a love message signed by you. This kind of coffee mug makes sure that your beloved feels the love whenever he/she drinks from it, even if they can’t read it in your eyes.
- Heart shaped candies: For those with a sweet tooth, a box of heart shaped candies known as sweethearts is a perfect Valentine’s gift. These classic romantic candies are a perfect token of affection that shows your love in a sweet way. You can also get each of the candy personalized with a romantic message.
- Heart shaped candles: Another romantic Valentine’s day gift for your beloved are heart shaped candles. You can find these in variant colours and in different sizes. A heart shaped aromatic candle is just perfect to be gifted to your sweetheart. You can cook his/her favorite dish for dinner and imbibe the feeling of romance in the air with these heart shaped candles. To create a memorable night. The heart shaped candles will make a beautiful gentle setting and make the occasion of Valentine’s more special for your partner.
- Heart shaped pillows: You can select a cute, cuddly and absolutely heart shaped plush pillow are just perfect to say ‘I love you’ throughout the year. With a heart shaped pillow you can add love and romance to the ambiance of any room this Valentine’s Day. This pillow will look great on your bed or sofa. You can also personalise it with a photo and/or a message to make a unique gift for your beloved on valentine’s day.
Roses are considered to be the most charming an elegant of all flowers. A bouquet of roses is an international language of symbolic communication that can express human feelings in the most beautiful way. Each of the different colors of these flowers has a different meaning indicates the spectrum of human feelings including love, friendship, gratefulness and many more.They are used to convey some special message to the recipient. Given below are the various different meanings associated with many common colors of roses.
- Red Roses: From recent times, red roses have been associated with love, passion and closeness between two loving souls A bunch of these romantic roses enhances the love amongst a couple and is therefore popularly used to prepare a Valentine’s day bouquet by florists.A bouquet where the buds of red rose are used are commonly used to express love for the first time. Whereas, fully bloomed red roses indicate the message that ‘I still love you’ and show that you care for the recipient.
- Yellow Roses: Yellow roses simply indicate friendship and happiness. A single yellow rose or a bouquet of yellow roses symbolizes your deep feeling of friendship and also shows your platonic care for the recipient. They also symbolize domestic happiness, warmth and joyfulness. These flowers are also appropriate to express sympathy.
- Pink Roses: Pink is one of the most delicate and fragile colors and is very commonly associated with femininity. A pink colored rose indicates elegance, gentility, softness and poetic romance. You can give a bouquet of pink roses to an extremely sensitive person to cheer them up and bring a smile on their faces. Pink color is also related to affection , admiration and babyish charms and therefore a bouquet of pink roses are an appropriate gift for a new mother.
- White Roses: White color usually depicts peace and devotion. White roses are therefore used in a place of worship for decorations and offerings. It also symbolizes purity, loyalty and innocence. A white rose is thereby a natural choice of flowers used for decorations at weddings and even for bridal bouquets. These can also be mixed with red roses and express pure love and true feelings towards the recipient.
- Purple Roses: You can present a bouquet of purple roses to your beloved that express your majestic and eternal love. A purple roses also implicate love at first sight or the beginning of true feelings. These flowers are quite suitable for anniversaries, particularly 25th wedding anniversary. Giving purple roses also indicate your enchanting love and also that you are entranced by the recipient.
To send Valentines roses to Chandigarh to your beloved, or any location in India, visit us at Chandigarhflorist.in.
Here’s one for those who wish to think outside the box, and extend Valentine’s Day beyond the hackneyed romantic love. If you wish to make all the special people in your life know how much they mean to you, there could be no way better to do that than to buy them exclusive Valentine’s gifts. We’ve put together a list of Valentine’s gifts that are great to present to your best friends, and tell them just how much you love them!
- A treat at the spa/ massage parlor: If you have a group of exhausted buddies who seem in dire need of a good night’s sleep, the best thing that you can gift them is a spa treat. Gift your besties a gift coupon for a pedicure, head massage or back rub, and make them feel on top of the world, this Valentine’s Day!
- Fresh flowers: Nothing can match the effect of a bouquet of fresh flowers delivered at one’s doorstep first thing in the morning. Make someone feel incredibly special with this meaningful gift!
- A scrumptious chocolate cake: If you wish to have some pure fun, then a chocolate cake is all that you need. Just call over your best buddies, and dig into the layers of chocolate. A great way to bond, and a treat to relish!
- Feng shui gifts: If you are on a budget and have a long list of friends to cater to, these little good luck charms can make for great gifts. Lucky coins, bells and lockets, are just a few of the endless options that you can consider!
- Jewelry: An exquisite piece of jewelry is the perfect gift for your most special friend. Right from a lovely pendant to a bracelet with meaningful charms, you have a wide array of choices to choose from!
- Teddy bears: Everyone loves to have a teddy bear to hug, and these colorful little creatures definitely brighten up the milieu wherever they go. Let your friend know you’ll always be there with a cute teddy!
- Mugs with quotes: Friendship and mugs go perfectly together. You can get some wonderful mugs with heart-touching quotes, which are a great way to let your friends know that you value them. Not only does this fall within a low budget, but it is something that they will actually use.
To wish your friend a Happy Valentine’s Day, visit us at JackandGill.com and choose from a wide range of amazing gifts. We offer excellent home delivery services across India including Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Valentine Gifts Bangalore – Valentine’s Day Flowers Bangalore – Valentine Gifts Ideas
Gift options for women have no end, with jewelry, handbags, accessories and apparel scoring as popular options. However, when it comes to men, the poor girls have to put in some major creativity, to choose a gift that will please their special someone, while falling within their budget. If you are going through the same dilemma, then our list of Valentine’s gift ideas for men might be just what you need! Read on to try your luck at selecting the perfect gift for your Mr. Perfect.
- Apparel for men: If you are bored of seeing him in the same old t-shirts and jeans, then Valentine’s Day might be the perfect occasion to help him experiment with a new look. Gift him just what you would wish to see him in, no matter how different it is from his personal style!
- Artistic handmade gifts: Even though they might not show it, men love it when you go out of the way to do something for them. Put in that extra effort and use all the craft skills you’ve learnt over the years, to create a handmade gift for him. It could be something as simple as a candle or an embroidered or a wall-hanging.
- Men’s perfumes: An expensive perfume is something that most men would wish to have, but few would splurge on. Buy him that sensuous fragrance that you find irresistible, and enjoy your gift as much as he does.
- Customized photo gifts: Even though some might argue that this idea has become obsolete, yet there is something about seeing your picture on a gift, which makes you feel incredibly special. If you haven’t yet tried this, you really should!
- Gadgets for him: Gadgets are that one thing that no man can ever get enough of. If your budget allows it, then this is definitely the best gift that you can present to your man. Right from I-pods to digital cameras, the options are endless!
- Office accessories: If your man is an office-goer, then office accessories like a paperweight, pen-stand, mobile holder, office clock or diary could make the perfect gift! Not only are all these gifts easily affordable, but they will also be of great utility, and shall have him thinking of you all day long!
- Watches or men’s jewelry: Every man deserves a great watch, so if you don’t quite like what your man wears on his wrist, you can change it by investing in a great watch! Men’s jewelry like a love band or a macho bracelet also makes for unique Valentine’s gifts.
For more Valentine’s Day gift ideas for men, visit us at JackandGill.com. We have a great selection of Valentine’s Day gifts at really affordable prices.We provide round-the-clock delivery services to all our clients in Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Valentine Gifts Delhi – Valentine’s Day Gifts Ideas – Valentine Gifts For Him
Love is in the air all across the globe, as the season of romance has finally arrived! With Valentine’s Day being right around the corner, the biggest question in the mind of all the lovebirds out there is what to gift their special someone. Unfortunately, most youngsters end up at either extreme- gifting nothing at all, or going overboard with extravagant gifts. If you wish to play it smart by gifting the one you love something that is as special as they are, yet not having holes in your pocket, the best option to go by is flowers!
Flowers are undoubtedly the most beautiful expression of love, and with their ethereal combination of beauty and fragrance are an absolute treat to the senses. The best part is that they work like magic for both sexes. While a gorgeous bouquet of roses is sure to melt a girl’s heart, every boy loves to be pampered with the occasional bunch of exotic flowers, even though he might not show it. The very fact that your loved one went through the effort of choosing flowers for you proves that he or she is smitten by your love!
The great thing about flowers as a Valentine’s gift is that they can be displayed for days in a beautiful vase, to beautify the room that they are placed in, and remind your loved one of how much they mean to you. Once the flowers wither, they can be dried and pressed, and kept as a wonderful memory for years to come. Anyone who has been in love would agree that a dried rose pressed between pages of a diary or safely kept between a card gifted by your special one, is among the sweetest keepsakes ever!
While a single red rose is the best combination of simplicity and love, you can jazz up your valentine’s gift by throwing in a couple of varied colors into the bunch. Right from orchids and daisies to tulips and lilies, there is an endless range of breathtaking flowers to choose from at JackandGill.com. You can even opt for a heart-shaped wreath of flowers to take your loved one completely by surprise! The range of flowers available on this website is not just a delight to look at, but also priced affordably, to ensure that you get the best value for your money.
Visit JackandGill.com and choose from a wide range of flowers bunches, bouquets and gifts. We provide excellent home delivery services to all our clients in Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
Valentines Flowers Delhi – Valentine’s Day Flowers
We all know that the Valentine week kick starts with rose day throughout the globe. On this day, people of every age group, especially the youngsters express their love to their beloved and close friends by gifting them the most beautiful flower in the world –Rose. It is believed that this flower speaks in a language known only to heart.
There is a hidden feeling and emotion behind every rose color. We have mentioned below a list of colors of roses and the true meaning behind each. You can choose from any of these as per your desire and relation with your beloved:
- Red Roses: Red color is a symbol of love, beauty and courage. Red roses are considered to be the best way to say ‘I Love you’ and at the same time ‘thank you’. We can choose from various shades of red color. The darker red rose signifies long lasting love and is also linked with marriage.
- Pink Roses: Pink is a symbol of admiration and affection. This Rose can be gifted to those for whom you care truly care and to those to whom you want to express your liking. These roses are also said to be the best way to begin a relationship.
- White Roses: White color signifies purity and silence. So you can gift white roses to express your purity of Love in any relation. These flowers are a perfect way to say ‘sorry’ and also signify that you want to express your innocence by gifting it.
- Yellow Roses: Yellow is the color of friendship, joy and grace. Yellow rose are perfect when you want to say “I’ll be there for you my friend”. You can also choose this rose to express your joy & kindness.
- Orange Roses: Want to propose your beloved? Gift him/her yellow rose this Valentine’s Day. Orange color signifies desire and passion for a beloved. It also shows enthusiasm and pride in a relation. So, if you are planning to propose, go for it!
No matter you gift your beloved a single rose or a large bouquet of roses, both are a perfect way to show your love and affection.
We at JackandGill.com, have a wide range of beautiful and exotic flowers like roses, gerbera and carnations. We also have cakes, gifts, teddies, sweets, chocolates, fruits, wine, champagne or a combination of all. We provide you door step services of delivering these flowers to your loved ones.
So what are you waiting for? Visit our site now and send amazing gifts to your loved ones in Chandigarh, Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai and wish them a ‘Happy Valentine’s Day!’
Valentine Flowers Chandigarh – Valentine’s Day Roses Chandigarh
Every year on February 14, loved ones exchange gifts with one another, all in the name of St. Valentine. However, the question is who is this mysterious saint of love and why is this particular day meant for such celebrations? For the answer, it’s important to peek into the yesteryears and find out how this day came into being.
Legend has it that Valentine was a priest during the third century in Rome who was put to death by Emperor Claudius II for defying his orders against marriage of young soldiers. The Emperor felt that men who were single made better soldiers than those who were married, but Valentine dared to go against the Emperor and solemnized marriages of young lovers secretly. This cost him his life but put him in the good books of lovers till date. Another theory suggests that Valentine was killed for trying to free Christians from the clutches of the Romans where they were tortured and mistreated. It is believed that on this very day of his death, people held love lotteries and that’s how Valentine got associated with love.
As per another interesting legend, while in prison, Valentine fell in love with a girl who may have been his jailor’s daughter and just before his death, he sent her a note signed off with the words, “From your Valentine”. Following his demise was an aura of romance due to those words and he became Saint Valentine from Bishop Valentine. After this, young Romans would distribute cards of affection to anyone they wished to see on every February 14. This is how February became a month of celebrating love throughout the world.
Valentines Day was popularly celebrated in Great Britain in the Seventeenth Century. In the Eighteenth century, it was a common trend to exchange tokens of love in the form of handwritten notes. By the end of the century, with the advent of printed cards, letters were replaced with ready-made cards. In America, the trend of exchanging hand-made Valentines began in the 1700s.
Even though Valentine Day’s history is ambiguous, it’s the favorite holiday of lovers and florists! Cupids, hearts, teddy bears and roses are the common symbols of Valentine’s Day. Cupids with bows and arrows come from the Roman mythology where Cupid was the son of the Goddess of love and the arrow was meant to strike the object of desire and make it fall in love with Cupid. Whatever the facts, the essence of Valentine’s Day has and always will be to love and cherish the special people in our lives and do something special for them on this day.
Valentine Gifts India – Valentine’s Day Flowers