Celebrating the bond between brother and sister, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most awaited festivals of India. Where sister ties rakhi on her brother’s wrist wishing for his long life, brother promises to protect her forever. Following puja and other ritual ceremonies, comes the time to exchange rakhi gifts. Speaking of gifts, have you given any thought about the gift that would be liked by your brother?
Here are some unique Raksha Bandhan Gift Ideas that can help you make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother:
- Rakhi: There are a plenty of options to choose from, when it comes to rakhi. Some sisters prefer Diamond, Gold, Silver, Pearl and designer rakhis while others like to keep it simple with Pure Chandan Rakhis. If you and your brother are separated by a distance, you can go for our online gift store that helps you send Raksha Bandhan gifts to Delhi and nationwide.
- Rakhi Thali: Another gift which is in great demand is Rakhi Thali, which includes puja accessories like roli, tikka, sandalwood, incense sticks,etc. You can also go for crafted thalis decorated with colorful papers and zari work.
- Rakhi Dry Fruits: It is centuries-old tradition to send dry fruits as gifts on a holy ritual like raksha bandhan. You can find a variety of dry fruits like Almonds, Cashews and Pistachio Nuts arranged in decorated trays at Jack and Gill.
- Rakhi Chocolates & Cakes: You can express your love and affection with chocolates and cakes. We offer a variety of flavours in cakes like chocolate, black forest, vanilla, strawberry, etc in different shapes and sizes. Photo cakes are also in trend these days and can be a great gift idea if you have to send it all the way to Delhi.
- Rakhi Gift Hamper: Make this festival more special by sending rakhi gift hampers which include chocolates, rakhi cards, brownies, and flowers. You can also customize your own gift hamper by including items like coffee mugs, photo frames etc.
The special occasion of raksha bandhan is related to the celebration of love between brothers and sisters. Make this occasion memorable for your brother by integrating these Raksha Bandhan Gift Ideas. To send beautiful and affordable gifts to Delhi visit us at www.JackandGill.com
There’s no other love like the love for a brother, there’s no other love like the love from a brother.
“Raksha Bandhan”- the occasion to celebrate the bond of love between a brother and a sister is not too far. You can see the gift stores and galleries filled with rakhis and unique gifts already. For those sisters who are still scratching their heads for Raksha Bandhan Gift For Brothers, this article can be your guardian angel.
Make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother with following gift ideas-
- Puja Thali- According to Indian rituals, every holy festival celebration begins with ‘puja’. You can choose puja thali with Rakhi, kumkum, rice, sandalwood, incense sticks, and fresh flowers. There are a number of attractive and innovative crafted thalis with diya platters and decorative mirrors available at stores especially for Raksh Bandhan festival.
- Rakhi- Choosing a rakhi can be tricky especially when there are a plenty of options to choose from. Well here’s a simple way of out. You can pick one from simple dor rakhi collection to the fancy designer pearl and diamond rakhi collection for your elder brother. If your brother is too young for such rakhis, you can go for Cartoon Rakhis.
- Edible gifts- Any celebration is incomplete without the sweets. If your brother has a sweet tooth, you can surprise him with his favourite flavoured cake or chocolates. There are Chocolate gift packs available at many online stores such as Jack and Gill especially for this occasion.
- Fashion accessories- Is your brother a fashionista? Well, what could be a better gift for him than a shopping gift voucher itself! You can also go for T-shirts, perfumes, wallet, wrist watch and belt. These are a few things that are loved by men of all age groups.
- Gift Basket- How about surprising your brother with special Rakhi gift basket which includes chocolates, brownies, coffee mugs, flowers etc. Gift Basket is the most convenient gift option for those whose brothers stay away from home. You can go for online gift stores that help you sending Raksha Bandhan Gifts To Bangalore and other locations in India.
- Sports accessories- If your brother is into sports, you can surprise him with his favourite sport accessories. You can go for boxing gloves, basket ball net and dart board. If your brother is too little for these gifts, Video game CD can be an ideal gift for him.
- Electronic Gadget- Electronics is man’s first love and you can never go wrong with it. How about buying your brother his long desired Mobile phone or tablet this Raksha Bandhan? If your brother happens to a play guitar or any other musical instrument, then presenting an accessory like his favourite artist guitar chip would be a good idea.
Make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother by integrating these ideas with a little thought and a bit of creativity. To send beautiful and affordable Rakha Bandhan Gifts to your brother visit us at JackandGill.com.
The most awaited festival of Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner and most of you must have already thought of the special gifts to give to your brothers. For those who are still looking forward to some unique Raksha Bandhan gift ideas- your wait is over!
Check out the most amazing Raksha Bandhan Gift ideas for your brother:
- Rakhi Thali- The most important and popular Raksha Bandhan Gift is the precious rakhi puja thali. This thali includes rakhi, diya, roli or tikka, rice, sandalwood, flowers and of course love. If your brother cannot make it to home this Raksha Bandhan, you can send Rakhi Thali online to him via Jack and Gill store.
- Rakhi Cards- Add more elegance and charm to the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan with special Raksha Bandhan Cards with rakhi attached to them. You can go for funny and musical cards specially meant for Raksha Bandhan. Don’t forget to add a personal message to the card!
- Sweets- Make the sweet brother-sister bond sweetest by surprising him with his favourite sweets. If he is a chocolate lover, you can go for Raksha Bandhan Chocolate gift packs which are easily available in any gift stores.
- Gift Hamper- The gift items in Raksha Bandhan Gift hampers include rakhi, delicious chocolates, Ganpati Idol, Shreetilak Samagri. You can also add photo frames, coffee mugs, flowers or a gift voucher to it. If he likes to read, you can add a novel to the gift hamper as well.
- Fancy Accessories- Everybody love gifts! But choosing a gift to give can be tricky especially when it comes to brothers. You can gift him a T-shirt of his favourite brand, also a perfume can be an ideal gift to give in summers. If your brother owns a motorbike or car, you can choose to give him key ring or car perfume.
Integrate all the ideas given above and make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother as well as for yourself. To send beautiful and affordable Rakha Bandhan Gifts to your brother or anywhere across India, visit us at JackandGill.com.