Every lover eagerly awaits for the Valentine’s day as on this day they get the opportunity to impress their beloved and tell them how special they are. Thereby, exchanging of romantic and warm Valentine’s Day special gifts and greetings is one of the major parts of this popular event. This Valentine’s day celebrates your love with a special heart shaped memento or heart shaped gifts and make your sweetheart feel special. These amazing heart shaped gifts mentioned below will let your beloved know how much you love him/her.
- Heart shaped coffee mugs: A coffee mug in the shape of heart is a perfect gift to show that you are head over heals in love with your significant other. Every time he or she sips coffee or milk from this mug, your memories will definitely envelope the ambiance making your loved one more in love with you. You can also personalize this heart shaped coffee mug with a love message signed by you. This kind of coffee mug makes sure that your beloved feels the love whenever he/she drinks from it, even if they can’t read it in your eyes.
- Heart shaped candies: For those with a sweet tooth, a box of heart shaped candies known as sweethearts is a perfect Valentine’s gift. These classic romantic candies are a perfect token of affection that shows your love in a sweet way. You can also get each of the candy personalized with a romantic message.
- Heart shaped candles: Another romantic Valentine’s day gift for your beloved are heart shaped candles. You can find these in variant colours and in different sizes. A heart shaped aromatic candle is just perfect to be gifted to your sweetheart. You can cook his/her favorite dish for dinner and imbibe the feeling of romance in the air with these heart shaped candles. To create a memorable night. The heart shaped candles will make a beautiful gentle setting and make the occasion of Valentine’s more special for your partner.
- Heart shaped pillows: You can select a cute, cuddly and absolutely heart shaped plush pillow are just perfect to say ‘I love you’ throughout the year. With a heart shaped pillow you can add love and romance to the ambiance of any room this Valentine’s Day. This pillow will look great on your bed or sofa. You can also personalise it with a photo and/or a message to make a unique gift for your beloved on valentine’s day.
Roses are considered to be the most charming an elegant of all flowers. A bouquet of roses is an international language of symbolic communication that can express human feelings in the most beautiful way. Each of the different colors of these flowers has a different meaning indicates the spectrum of human feelings including love, friendship, gratefulness and many more.They are used to convey some special message to the recipient. Given below are the various different meanings associated with many common colors of roses.
- Red Roses: From recent times, red roses have been associated with love, passion and closeness between two loving souls A bunch of these romantic roses enhances the love amongst a couple and is therefore popularly used to prepare a Valentine’s day bouquet by florists.A bouquet where the buds of red rose are used are commonly used to express love for the first time. Whereas, fully bloomed red roses indicate the message that ‘I still love you’ and show that you care for the recipient.
- Yellow Roses: Yellow roses simply indicate friendship and happiness. A single yellow rose or a bouquet of yellow roses symbolizes your deep feeling of friendship and also shows your platonic care for the recipient. They also symbolize domestic happiness, warmth and joyfulness. These flowers are also appropriate to express sympathy.
- Pink Roses: Pink is one of the most delicate and fragile colors and is very commonly associated with femininity. A pink colored rose indicates elegance, gentility, softness and poetic romance. You can give a bouquet of pink roses to an extremely sensitive person to cheer them up and bring a smile on their faces. Pink color is also related to affection , admiration and babyish charms and therefore a bouquet of pink roses are an appropriate gift for a new mother.
- White Roses: White color usually depicts peace and devotion. White roses are therefore used in a place of worship for decorations and offerings. It also symbolizes purity, loyalty and innocence. A white rose is thereby a natural choice of flowers used for decorations at weddings and even for bridal bouquets. These can also be mixed with red roses and express pure love and true feelings towards the recipient.
- Purple Roses: You can present a bouquet of purple roses to your beloved that express your majestic and eternal love. A purple roses also implicate love at first sight or the beginning of true feelings. These flowers are quite suitable for anniversaries, particularly 25th wedding anniversary. Giving purple roses also indicate your enchanting love and also that you are entranced by the recipient.
To send Valentines roses to Chandigarh to your beloved, or any location in India, visit us at Chandigarhflorist.in.